• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jiminy Peak - 11/26/05

Sparky

11/26/05

Jiminy Peak

Mostly packed manmade with a couple of inches during the day

It was like mid-December, it snowed all day and the open trails had good coverage.

They had North and Lower Glade, Upper and Lower Slingshot, 360, 180 West Way, Grandslam The Cricket, and later in the morning Left bank open.

My first run was at 9:00 in 20 degree temp. I took West Way and Grandslam. They were a little hard , but when I took them later in the day they had soften up.

It was moderately busy, but I did not spend more then 30/40 seconds in line and the 6 Pack run well all day.

When I left at 3:00 everything was still good. The only signs of rocks were some small ones on the surface on Left Bank where Easy Does It comes in. They were easy to avoid.

All in all a great day especially for November.

I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm sure they will have more trails open, the snow making was running all day, but not on the open trails.