• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

June 5th is National Donut Day

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
In honor of National Donut Day, on June 5th, patrons of Dunkin Donuts can get a free donut with any beverage purchase, while supplies last.

Looks like Krispy Kreme celebrated early... while they acknowledge National Donut Day is June 5th, I've found conflicting reports that they celebrated on June 1st or 3rd. Sorry guys! There are other sources that state they are giving free donuts on June 5th, but their website doesn't specify.

drjeff

homer-simpson-donut-dream.gif

wa-loaf

Someone brought munchkins in. So I'm celebrating today!

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise

I enjoyed a chocolate frosted donut this morning, anyone else?

June 5, 2009, Lexington
Lexington Police conducted an Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise at Dunkin Donuts this morning. This was a highly demanding Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise (EDRE) program to ensure all organizations can meet crisis response time lines in the event of a Donut Shortage. The entire police force accomplished their mission by deploying within approximately 24 hours notice during Operation Rapid Pastry,

drjeff

Is that all her or is she sitting on someone? :puke:

Man, the 1st thread I lok at right after lunch :eek: Gotta get some kind of NSFW or something on this thread! Now excuse me while I go rinse my mouth out since I'm pretty sure I just puked at bit in it :puke:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I think that's enough to prevent anyone from wanting a donut now. Thanks! :puke:

Did stop earlier... gave my kids the blueberry donut and I drank a small coffee coolatta. Haven't had one in years... and yup, Dunkin is what keeps America running. Ugh.