• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Just got my latest N'East, and.... meh...

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Err... what I meant to say was, you had to pass a coolness test.

So for anyone that didn't suck a whole lot, we all got lifetime subscriptions, just for not being big asswipes. w00t.

thaller1

I hope you don't mind I took the liberty of forwarding this thread to a contact at N'East Mag... I think they have a good idea which lacks direction. I have a lifetime subscription through my fan club membership with Meathead Films. I wish to see the magazine strengthen and move forward. They have beautiful ideas and photography but like to see it more N'East geared...maybe get some locals involved... suggestions, stories, places to hike, bike, boat, run, ski, climb... I don't see a lot of surfing happening... help us winter folks get through the summer by showing us what we can do to keep fit and have fun. Although I'd love to surf it's not as easilly acessible as other sports..

IMHO