• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

k alert: bump course on highline

skiadikt

according to tyrolean, the bump course on highline has been knocked down for the pond skimming event this weekend. i know some a-zoners are heading up there. conclusion should still have good bumps. but puleaaze stop the brutal grooming.

2knees

according to tyrolean, the bump course on highline has been knocked down for the pond skimming event this weekend. i know some a-zoners are heading up there. conclusion should still have good bumps. but puleaaze stop the brutal grooming.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:flame: :smash:

wtf

Highway Star

HAHAHAH.

There is (was) the reminants of the course on Conclusion, btw.....

Geoff

They could have at least done something useful with the snow... like push it onto Cascade runout to make that last another week+.

MrsG

Hate to burst your bubble further, but the bumps on Conclusion were mowed today as well . . .

Nice to meet you today Greg. . .:)

mister moose

Hate to burst your bubble further, but the bumps on Conclusion were mowed today as well . . .

Nice to meet you today Greg. . .:)

Damn. What's left, Escapade, bits of weird fall line Superstar, Downdraft headwall, Catwalk, and poaching lower Vertigo and OL. Did I miss anything?

And it's Craig.

Greg

Staff member
Damn. What's left, Escapade, bits of weird fall line Superstar, Downdraft headwall, Catwalk, and poaching lower Vertigo and OL. Did I miss anything?

And it's Craig.

Don't forget the 100 foot long field on Skye Hawk. But yeah, that's about it. East Fall looks like it had potential if they don't groom it and some people who actually can turn quick ski it...

Nice to meet you too MrsG.

skiadikt

Don't forget the 100 foot long field on Skye Hawk. But yeah, that's about it. East Fall looks like it had potential if they don't groom it and some people who actually can turn quick ski it...

Nice to meet you too MrsG.

east fall groomed according to todays' trail report ...

icedtea

if vertigo is still covered poach that or needles lift line for bumps.

Greg

Staff member
east fall groomed according to todays' trail report ...

:smash:
groomed.gif