• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington Rumor

Greg

Staff member
100 replies by tomorrow.

Highway Star

....but they won't be making snow because it won't be cold enough....

Vortex

That is a 3,000 foot elevation temp. The ability to make it a the base will be the key here in the next few days, I would love to see anyone get open and make a run at it. Tues into wed is my guess for a few places.

BigK

Correct, The ground is still really warm down in Long Island from all the rain on Saturday. Not up here though.:grin:

BigK

The ground isn't frozen. Was Mount Snow making snow on Launch Pad on frozen ground? No.

In 1985 Killington developed it own signature snow guns, the K3000 and the K2000 which are still used today and remain as the most versatile guns in the arsenal with the ability to produce snow in temperatures as high as 34 degrees.

Greg

Staff member
The ground isn't frozen. Was Mount Snow making snow on Launch Pad on frozen ground? No.

In 1985 Killington developed it own signature snow guns, the K3000 and the K2000 which are still used today and remain as the most versatile guns in the arsenal with the ability to produce snow in temperatures as high as 34 degrees.

Keep it real BigK. The question is not whether Killington can make snow later this week, but rather will they make snow later this week. Big difference.

tjf67

Keep it real BigK. The question is not whether Killington can make snow later this week, but rather will they make snow later this week. Big difference.

With there past. I would say it is a must now. GEEZ if they didn't talk about foot in mouth syndrom. Big K you better check with the boss before the hole is to deep

BigK

I'm not throwing any miss information out there. The Snowmaking team is working tonight. They will make snow ASAP.

Greg

Staff member
I'm not throwing any miss information out there. The Snowmaking team is working tonight. They will make snow ASAP.

captainobvious.jpg

2knees

Killington can divide by zero.

The boogeyman checks his closet every night for killington.