• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lorena Bobbit 2

drjeff

I saw that yesterday and just didn't have a chance to post it here :eek: :eek: :eek:

Something tells me that he'll end up getting more than 1/2 in the divorce settlement now, although it won't make up for the "more than 1/2" that it sounds like he lost! ;) :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Oh man I was JUST coming here to post it, with the exact same title!

I didn't even catch the garbage disposal piece earlier. Yowza.

SkiDork

how do you not die from that?

And if you survive, how do you pee?

questions... questions...

drjeff

how do you not die from that?

And if you survive, how do you pee?

questions... questions...

The story atleast makes it seem like he was taken to the hospital pretty soon after, so the surgeons likely were able to prevent a fatal amount of blood loss.

Pee wise, well I'd guess that he has some type of catheter in there now and will be looking at many future surgeries for either reconstruction/prosthetic implant placement or either by it being his choice or the only option, he may very well end up being "less" of a man than he used to be for the rest of his life :eek:

All I can say is that the judge is going to be in for a doosey of a hearing at their divorce proceedings! ;)

JimG.

Staff member
The Lorena Bobbitt case was pretty dysfunctional and she just walked out of the house and threw poor John's manhood into the bushes.

This story is more about anger...you've gotta be pissed (pun intended) to go so far as to put someone's manhood into the garbage disposal.

Ouch.