• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lowe Alpine leaving CO for NH

MichaelJ

Website
www.saletnik.org
From the Globe:

Lowe Alpine moving last of Colorado operation to New Hampshire
July 15, 2004
BOULDER, Colo. -- Outdoor equipment maker Lowe Alpine will move the last of its Colorado operations to the home of parent company Asolo in Lebanon, N.H., this month.

Lowe Alpine moved its customer service, warehouse and accounting operations to New Hampshire last summer, leaving only the sales and marketing departments in Colorado.

Lowe Alpine was founded in Lafayette, Colo., in 1967. Asolo, an Italian outdoor equipment maker, acquired the company in 2002.

Only two Lowe Alpine employees remain in Colorado: President Geoff O'Keeffe and marketing Vice President Garith Richards. Both are both leaving the company.

coberg

Website
www.hike-nh.com
I don't know about anyone else, but I think this rocks. It's nice to see more NH based companies growing, especially when it's one of the top equipment makers in the world. I might have to move to Lebanon!