• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mad River Glen 2/7

deadheadskier

Staff member
...unless there's bad weather between now and then, I will be there next Saturday. Back up plan would be Stowe. I imagine I'll be arriving around 9:30.

deadheadskier

Staff member
anyone? saw Marc's thread for the BC race I think on the same day. sounds fun, but I'm looking to just ski MRG, probably 9:30 to 3:00

deadheadskier

Staff member
Probably not ideal as far as crowds goes. Unfortunately with my schedule being rather inflexible, I need to make it there when I can. I've got two vouchers to use there this season and if I wait, the next trip up that way could come after a freeze / thaw and I'd rather save my Stowe or Smuggs vouchers as insurance for those types of days as they're better equipped to handle such conditions. Next planned visit to MRG is Friday, March 6th. Crossing my fingers for fresh snow for that one.