• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Magic Stoke 2/18

Black Phantom

leave billyski alone already....:snow::spread::snow::spread:

billski is just fine on his own. I suspect he is tuning his skis and preparing the proper waxes for his journey. I'd like to take some runs with him this week during "the event"

Will you make an appearance? I am picking up a horn tonight. One that actually works...

noon.tuba1.jpg

Website
maps.google.com
billski is just fine on his own. I suspect he is tuning his skis and preparing the proper waxes for his journey. I'd like to take some runs with him this week during "the event"

Will you make an appearance? I am picking up a horn tonight. One that actually works...

noon.tuba1.jpg

yes i will....my horns work....I nailed Donnie from the sec i saw his suv in the driveway well past his property:-D:-D:snow::snow:i think it was too cold for the air horns....

AirHornMainPage.jpg

Black Phantom

No decision until Tuesday afternoon. It's looking like VT right now, but won't decide till I see how the snow shapes up. May pre-position Tuesday night.

You have a keen sense of the impending weather. VT will deliver.

Stick with the mid-fats for this trip.

mtl1076

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Powder day @ Magic on Wednesday. Red Chair will spin at 9am.

mtl1076

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
And we are planning on opening on Thursday too barring a crazy change in weather.

reefer

It looks like I'm heading out tomorrow, just a matter of where, Mt Snow or Magic. I think I can convince doubleeject towards Magic. I'd love to hitch up with this crew for some runs! I'll be back later with the decision. Got the Fat Boys out!

mtl1076

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
12" at the base of Magic at 6am and dumping. Easily 14-16" up top.