• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

March 13th (Don't Crucify me!)

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
My (totally non-scientific, anti-jinxing, curmudgeon) predictions:

Scenario 1: Storm blows up, dumps 3 feet of snow in CT/MA but there is a sharp cutoff on the north side and NVT gets 2.567” (still more snow than we have received in the last 3 weeks). White Mtns heavily shadow the NEK.
Probability=40%
Sounds like it is setting up as some sort of variation of scenario 1.

As a warning, please toss all hope of a Triple Phase occurring. That was a pipe dream to begin with, and it looks like it won't happen.

octopus

euro models? kate upton says 4ft dump from mass border to canada. yay kate!
41-kate-upton-1327954594.jpg

Tin

This will not happen...why? Because we are planning on Magic, Bush, MRG, and maybe Smuggs Thursday-Sunday.

Tin

Cancellation free in Barre until the 11th. I'll cancel and rebook Wednesday night just for you.

lerops

I usually time the big dumps well. I finish my trip and ina few days, there is a big one. Leaving Smuggs on Monday. You are all welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whoa... EURO just keeps on getting better. 1.50 inches of QPF up to Stoweland, R/S line MA/NH boarder. Ullr may be answering our prayers. (NNE that is, washout for Poconos, coin toss for Catskills)