• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Monday 2/23/9 Where U Be?

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
:snow:
Who's out in the snow to play tomorrow? Where will you be?
Post it here; there's a chance to meet some AZ folk. Yeah, I know, no friends on a powder day, but you can at least say 'HI!"

Me? Haven't decided yet. May head up later today. Will post destination when the world clarifies later this afternoon...

:snow:

hammer

I'll be joining my son tomorrow night for his last school outing at Wachusett...my guess it will be a mix of groomed and push piles, but it will definitely beat the LSGR we had a few weeks ago.

Hope to score some good conditions when I'm at Jay Peak next Saturday...

madskier6

My current plan is to hit MRG Monday. I'll be driving up early Monday morning due to the snow so not sure what time I will arrive. I imagine it will still be good even if I get there at 10:00 or so. :lol: Of course, I'll be shooting to get there much earlier than that but it will depend on the road conditions.

powhunter

Gonna hit K tomorrow....agree with Jeff..better to drive tomorrow am...driving up tonight would have been a shit show....gonna hook up with some kzoners should be fun!!

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Gonna hit K tomorrow....agree with Jeff..better to drive tomorrow am...driving up tonight would have been a shit show....gonna hook up with some kzoners should be fun!!

Seriously, why? I'm trying to make that call right now. the weather will be similar today or tomorrow. Downside of am drive is that it could be very fatiguing in blowing snow.

roark

Magic. Probably more snow up north but it's easy for me to get to + pass + kick ass terrain. Then I have to come back, help my dad put a new cat in our econobox and head to Pats for racing. Yeah, that's right: racing on a powder day. With jumps - should be sweet. Only bummer is having to leave Magic a little early and all the driving.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Magic. Probably more snow up north but it's easy for me to get to + pass + kick ass terrain. Then I have to come back, help my dad put a new cat in our econobox and head to Pats for racing. Yeah, that's right: racing on a powder day. With jumps - should be sweet. Only bummer is having to leave Magic a little early and all the driving.

Bush canceled their racing for Monday. TOO MUCH SNOW! :spread:

danny p

Back to K for me! Already put the call in to my boss and trying to finish up my homework for Tuesday's classes...gotta pay to play!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
:-(

main.php

powhunter

Back to K for me! Already put the call in to my boss and trying to finish up my homework for Tuesday's classes...gotta pay to play!

Yep I opted not to ski the mighty Sundown today...Decided to rest up for the epicness mon and tues...Cant wait to get to coopers

steveo

gmcunni

I'll be working. somebody (everybody!!) please post mid-day reports and pictures. If i can't ski it, i'd like to at least enjoy it vicariously.