• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Most popular ski brand / your favorite

Which is your favorite ski brand

• Atomic

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Blizzard

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Dynastar

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • K2

• Rossignol

• Volkl

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Salomon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fischer

• Kastle

• Hart

• Head

• Nordica

• Doesn't Matter

• Other

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mishka

Might need a new thread that is "coolest" ski brands instead of "popular". Yours would crush that list.

I'm still interested in making skis one of these days. I had a blast building a board last year. I think it's an addictive thing. Would be cool to have an AZ ski building "CO-OP" where a bunch of us work with you to build an assortment of models that we all mix and match on the slopes.

thanks… Until then popular is a word.

one of those days lol :sadwalk: Don deny it ......addictive hhaaaa safe yourself stick with popular otherwise you'll be like me on the slippery slope of feeding your addiction lol
Co-OP interesting idea but I don't see much interest and not sure how well would it work besides I already made whole bunch of models.
BTW several times I offered/suggest project of making AZ skis..... Was no interest

dlague

thanks… Until then popular is a word.

one of those days lol :sadwalk: Don deny it ......addictive hhaaaa safe yourself stick with popular otherwise you'll be like me on the slippery slope of feeding your addiction lol
Co-OP interesting idea but I don't see much interest and not sure how well would it work besides I already made whole bunch of models.
BTW several times I offered/suggest project of making AZ skis..... Was no interest

I remember talking to you about it last spring. But summer got busy. Wish you lived closed where stopping by every now and then was feasible. I still have interest. $'s are also consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

mishka

I remember talking to you about it last spring. But summer got busy. Wish you lived closed where stopping by every now and then was feasible. I still have interest. $'s are also consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

What I said is no joke. Ski making even worse addiction as a skiing itself lol.... Now I need to make for others to feed my addiction..

I understand unfortunately I don't live in ski country but driving here might worse trouble someday.
$$$ Well it's many way to look at it. In the long run my skis cheaper compare to price of average skis even on sale.
But have skis made for you... specifically for you and your skiing style, techniques, need, performance..... I think priceless

Sorry for off-topic