• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Snow Brewfest 9/3

tree_skier

I am going to the Brewfest on Sunday. Anyone interested in joining me for a few? They have a great assortment of local flavors.

roark

It's a possibility. Of course the wife isn't interested in beer (which works out well for driving arrangements). Anything else going on at the mountain or in town?

tree_skier

The brewfest is the big thing. But you can always work up the thirst with some mountain biking before hitting the tent. Also most of the shops have sales a good chance to get great deals on last seasons stuff. They also normally have some bands.

Sky

DOH!! Got an invite to go...stay with friends in Wadsboro(?). Looks like I'll be going to see #1 son and his band Friday night @ the Middle East (downstairs).

Check out Bang Camaro on their website (www.bangcamaro.com) and on myspace/bang camaro. Boston Phoenix rates the title song MP3 of the decade (the article is linked on the web page).

Because they are the featured band...they go on @ 11PM or so...so I expect I'll be pretty tired come Saturday AM (crack of noon).