• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pain in ski socks from hair being pulled

BeefyBoy50

I'd rather be viewed as "that kid who shaves his legs" than "that kid who curls"... but I appreciate your suggestion. Are there any curling forums out there that I should look into?

Cheese

Just deal with the pain for a few more years. The hair will eventually give up and never grow back. My shins have been bald ever since I can remember.

Cornhead

Just deal with the pain for a few more years. The hair will eventually give up and never grow back. My shins have been bald ever since I can remember.
alopecia? :wink: You still going to be a no-show at the AZ Summit? I see Wa-Loaf is now coming.

Cheese

You still going to be a no-show at the AZ Summit?

Yeah, unfortunately other ski trips landed on top of the Summit dates. Too bad as I really had a blast skiing with all you guys last year. Hopefully next year my trips won't interfere.

Cornhead

Yeah, unfortunately other ski trips landed on top of the Summit dates. Too bad as I really had a blast skiing with all you guys last year. Hopefully next year my trips won't interfere.
I feel your pain, I had planned on skiing in New Mexico this year, but I got carried away securing vouchers to New England and New York, it's just too much. My employer wouldn't give me two weeks in a row off either, I wanted to do the Snowsports Week at Taos, and a week skiing with my buddy in Santa Fe. Hopefully I'll get to New Mexico next year, and we both can make the AZ Summit too.