• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Peak 6 Stoke!

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The amount of work that has been going on is crazy. Peak 6 is very visible now from all the cutting for new trails beneath the bowls. Anyone going to be able to make it out this winter?

skiNEwhere

Yes!! Can't wait!

On a side note, I wish they would release some of the construction videos, I have yet to be able to find anything

wa-loaf

I'm done with Colorado. Everytime I go its some kind of dry spell. Whenever I go to Utah it dumps. I'm sticking with Utah. ;-)

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I had a hell of a winter here last year, although you are correct the past 2 seasons haven't been one for the books.

I'm giving it another shot this year although I am excited to get to the Canyons on my pass this winter!

dmc

I always seem to get great snow in CO...
I'll be out there.. Have a friend on Ski Patrol at Breck and a friend that grooms at Copper.. And weed is legal plus the beer is awesome..

I'm there..

Smellytele

Heading to CO late Feb early March.
Trying to figure out how in the hell to afford a day at Breck (will be over 500 for 1 day for 5 of us) when I can ski Copper and Abasin 2 for 1 plus my 5th grader skis free.

wa-loaf

Mostly Joking, but I have come up with blanks the last couple trips.

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Heading to CO late Feb early March.
Trying to figure out how in the hell to afford a day at Breck (will be over 500 for 1 day for 5 of us) when I can ski Copper and Abasin 2 for 1 plus my 5th grader skis free.

You can take a tour at the Grand lodge on peak 7 and receive 2 free lift tickets 😜

snoseek

Stoked. I'll be hitting that up in the spring likely, welcome addition to Breck.

dmc

That chair opening will put a stop to the random piles of barf on the climbing line... :)