• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Post your Powder pictures or video from the February storms

ccskier

After a great weekend and coming few days of skiing, lets see show off some of your pics/videos from this past weekend. This is a quick video of me from Saturday at Jay. Snow was great, if you hear my buddy yelling at the end, I couldn't see where I was headed. I busted through some downed limbs/tree, etc... landing in a not so friendly pow covered rock bed. We couldn't believe nothing happened to me. Awesome few days of skiing.

http://vimeo.com/3330457

Last edited:

salsgang

Run of the year at Saddleback Feb 20 (more pics in TR Link) - Intimidator Glade in 6-8 inches of bliss. Of course they are reporting 20"+ today so this would pale in comparison to someone hitting it today, but it was still sweet.

powhunter

The white tornado!!

powhunter-albums-lob-picture222-k7.jpg

snowmonster

Before seeing this thread, I was sad that I missed all this powder to read the Stimulus Act and the Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.

After seeing this thread, I am now DEPRESSED that I missed all this powder to read the Stimulus Act and the Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.

danny p

powhunter:

pow_on_fiddle.jpg

pow_on_low_rider.jpg

I'm gonna try to get some footage together tonight, no promises though...

taul

Saddleback on Tuesday the 24th, first time up there, and certainly not the last.
Clouds cleared around 10:30, didn't see another for the rest of the day.

davidhowland14

Website
www.frigidlight.com
I'd love to be able to post some of my pow pics but my server is being a tool-bag and not cooperating. And I can't get to the host to complain at them because their site is down as well. I can offer this video from before the storm though...

it needs editing to distill it down to the good stuff, but I can't work with AVI files on my mac yet.

ski220

Thanks for reminding me of what I could not see at the time. But why be in a line on Monday? Skins were fine.