• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ragged Mtn. - 1/20/10

speden

Nice pics and TR.

Thanks, I actually goofed on the photos. I found a freeware program that will resize all the pictures in a directory at one shot. I wanted to resize them to 800x600, but put the numbers in the wrong order and it made them only 600x450. I've got it figured out now though. Saves a lot of time over resizing them one by one in a photo editor.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Thanks, I actually goofed on the photos. I found a freeware program that will resize all the pictures in a directory at one shot. I wanted to resize them to 800x600, but put the numbers in the wrong order and it made them only 600x450. I've got it figured out now though. Saves a lot of time over resizing them one by one in a photo editor.

I'm using Picassa to resize them. Also another free program. You're right, one-on-one is a PITA.