• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ride To Killington Saturday (from NYC)??

Ski Till I Die

Website
www.skitillidie.com
Not for me... dont worry, you're safe.

No, one of the girls in my house needs a ride. Her name is Becca. She is sweet, compact, and will help pay for gas.

By assisting in her transportation dilemma you will get an all access pass to hang out with the Ski Till I Die crew and / or know where the house is so you can burn it down at a later date. Your move, clothing optional.

bdfreetuna

As great as the temptation to meet/hang with your bros / check out your sicky mountain chalet for 1 minute and be "accidental-ditched" as soon as said chick arrives... it's not gonna be technically feasable for me.

freeski

I will vouch for freeski.

Signed, Craigslist Killer

Damn it I knew this would happen.
Yes, I wanted to be skifree after the game that came free on the old Microsoft software. But no, it was taken on K-Zone. Skifree: did you get the name from Microsoft?? I hope you do not feel I'm infringing on your trademark.