• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Season is over

cbcbd

Dude, that really sucks to hear but in the end it's only a bump in your skiing career. Sending good vibes and heal well - btw, take up kayaking ;)

JimG.

Staff member
2 weeks ago I had a bad crash in a skiercross race at Sundown. Hurt my knee pretty bad. Had a MRI this past Friday, and just got home from the doctor. He said my ACL is torn....:cry:

He is hoping to have surgery next Friday. I hope that my knee is recovered enough by September, as i was planning on entering the Police Academy.

So enjoy the snow that is about to hit us southerners.

Sorry to hear Matt...you'll be as good as new in September if you work hard at it.

I was back on skis 6 months after tearing my ACL and PCL and having both replaced.

cbcbd

Already do. Dont think my knee will ruin my sitting skills.

I have a race in April that I will be entering again!
Awesome! I got into kayaking when I had some minor knee problems a few years back. It's good stuff