• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Area Walk-up lift ticket rates, 2013-14

snoseek

It's ridiculous that anyone would pay full price to ski at Vail. Lots of great mountains in that area that you could get 2 days of skiing for the price that Vail charges for one day. That's just me though and as long as people continue to pay, they will continue to charge.

Lot's of twofers used to float around for Copper/Winter Park.

If I was gonna pay the day ticket for Vail I would keep driving and give that money to Aspen or Telluride any day of the week

4aprice

+1

It's all awesome, dont get me wrong, but if I had a choice for only 1 type of skiing, it would be tree skiing.

Tree skiing in the east is fantastic, but, take a run down something like Honeycomb Canyon at Solitude in knee deep powder, then talk to me. I enjoy eastern skiing but will take the west anytime, any day, any year.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ