• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing with the man

Son of Drifter

It felt good to final make some turns again. Made a few of them yesterday with Greg and HPDrifter at Jiminy Peak. Blue skies, warm temps and bare spots. It looked more like the last days of spring than the first days of a new season but hopefully Santa will send us all POW POW and cold temps as early xmas presents real soon. Think snow.

Greg

Staff member
Nice! Welcome S.o.D.! You're a good skier:

DSC06515.jpg

thetrailboss

Staff member
Yes, welcome to the boards. Now you can rib your old man every once in a while. :wink:

bvibert

Staff member
Welcome to the insanity... errr I mean forums! Looks like you guys had a pretty good day yesterday.

ski_adk

Fellow Jiminy Critters?

Nice shots of Jiminy guys! I was there yesterday too. It was pretty good all things considered! They're saying after this week we should be able to get after it day and night!!!

freeheelwilly

Bley! You devil! I hiked up Lil' Whiteface saturday and skied excelsior/lower valley. Good coverage down to mid. Snow tomorrow and more Wednesday. Opening day could be pretty good.

(Remember though, "POW POW" is really really gay. We've been over this. Hahahahahaha!)

Son of Drifter

What's up FHW? I admire you for earning your turns. I can't wait til the Face is open. See you on the hill. Sorry about the POW POW reference. Forgot how heteosexuality challeged that word is.