• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Special Price days at ski resorts

ftrain

Website
www.core6.com
So lets list some of the special price days you found for differernt ski resorts

Every Wednesday at Killington is 50% off for NH residents
Every Tuesday/Thursday at Cannon is 2 for $40
Every Wednesday at Cannon is $15 for NH residents
SuperBowl Sunday at Cannon is 2 for $49

thetrailboss

Staff member
I recall seeing a thread that was a similar one as this....we had it in the fall and if I get a chance I will try to find it.

:wink:

Greg

Staff member
thetrailboss said:
I recall seeing a thread that was the same one as this....we had in the fall and if I get a chance I will try to find it and merge this with it (so that we can keep it going).
This is it:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/viewtopic.php?t=1894

But this thread is somewhat specialized, being specific days so I think we can run with both of them.

awf170

im might go but i dont think conditions will be that good but if it is warm and sunny like i think it suposed to be it will make up for it

B

beswift

There's a map and pamflet out which you can find at Decathlon and Ski Market stores. It has some good $10 off coupons for Jay and Burke plus other deals. It's titled Ski and Board Northeast Map.

thetrailboss

Staff member
beswift said:
There's a map and pamflet out which you can find at Decathlon and Ski Market stores. It has some good $10 off coupons for Jay and Burke plus other deals. It's titled Ski and Board Northeast Map.

Yep, I picked up several of these from the Boston Ski Show. Great deals, nice map. They are available at several different brochure stands. Last year, Mtn Dew produced the map.

Terry

ticket deals

Monday night madness at Shawnee Peak- 10 bucks for 4-9 skiing. Place is allways absolutely packed. Hard to find a parking spot. They also run specials every day of the week. Check the web sight for info. The skiing has been very good there this year.
:beer: