• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Speed Limit

ozskier

Website
instagram.com
Ha ha ha, oh man... This means trouble for one of my favorite ball-busting lines.

Patroller / Ranger / Ambassador : Do you know how fast you were going?

OZSkier : No idea, what did you get me on the radar at?

Of course, I do not ski recklessly through slow zones, just hate it when stupid wa-wa rangers get on my case about fast GS turns on 10th or Smith Walton.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ozskier said:
Ha ha ha, oh man... This means trouble for one of my favorite ball-busting lines.

Patroller / Ranger / Ambassador : Do you know how fast you were going?

OZSkier : No idea, what did you get me on the radar at?

Of course, I do not ski recklessly through slow zones, just hate it when stupid wa-wa rangers get on my case about fast GS turns on 10th or Smith Walton.

Really? I only ski recklessly on the family trails at Wachusett, that's the only place where everyone else is skiing nice and slow, haven't you ever noticed that?

Skifastsailfast

lol... despite my "handle" on this forum, I have no idea how fast I really go. Not that fast, I suspect. I like to let 'em run once in a while, but in slow zones peppered with little kids and older folk (shoot, I could be considered one of the "older folk!") I back off and like to really work on making good turns.

A friend of mine let' em run one day at the loaf, perfectly in control, not that crowded, but one of the ambassadors gave him a speeding ticket and he had to go to the lodge and watch the video. Puleeze.

NYDrew

Human Slalom is our deserved right as seasoned skiiers.

Just kidding, I only do that on the expert runs. You know, cut it close, let them know they got a lot to learn about green terrain still. Or if she's hot, cut, stop, say hi, invite to drink in bar, call hotel for emergency reservation...aka Hunter Mountain Special.