• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sticky This

Son of Drifter

Where's the Whiteface / Gore new forum sticky? :(

The Bush / MRG got one. We're getting the red headed step child treatment. :p

:lol: Just yanking chains :lol:

kcyanks1

Son of Drifter said:
Where's the Whiteface / Gore new forum sticky? :(

The Bush / MRG got one. We're getting the red headed step child treatment. :p

:lol: Just yanking chains :lol:

Don't think it's been formally announced yet, which is probably why there is no AZ thread on it yet. BTW, anyone who is there, respond to my posts in the Gore forum...I'm trying to start up conversation, and instead am talking to myself! :) (just kidding)

Son of Drifter

Don't think it's been formally announced yet, which is probably why there is no AZ thread on it yet. BTW, anyone who is there, respond to my posts in the Gore forum...I'm trying to start up conversation, and instead am talking to myself! :) (just kidding)[/quote]

Kenny, I responded to your Gore posts so you're no longer talking to yourself but now your talking to me which could be worse. 8)

kcyanks1

Son of Drifter said:
Kenny, I responded to your Gore posts so you're no longer talking to yourself but now your talking to me which could be worse. 8)

Saw that - thanks!!