• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush Wed 3-9

powhunter

Yea was supposed to hit MRG, but after consulting over a few beers with this dude at the hotel tues night decided to hit Mt.Ellen for the moguls. Met up with Paradox at 9..Cant remember all the trails. but hit the cliffs, elbow. encore, and tumbler Then found some glades off of southbound which were real nice. Ended up on this long runout which led to the terrain park .Unfortunately I lost paradox in the woods but called him and he got out allright. Somehow lost my lift ticket, and the folks were nice enough to replace it!! Moguls were pretty good with a mix of choguls and a few really good lines on hammerhead. Did FIS, looking good and exterminator...and I was cooked.. Good skiing with ya paradox!!

steveo

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Nice report and glad you had a good time at my mountain.

I'm sorry, whose mountain??? :argue: :wink:

steveo - sorry I didn't get back to you. I worked all day/night Tuesday, so I figured you had already made your decision on where to go. Glad you enjoyed it! The bumps are still a bit immature after that last monster dump, but they are coming together.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I'm sorry, whose mountain??? :argue: :wink:

steveo - sorry I didn't get back to you. I worked all day/night Tuesday, so I figured you had already made your decision on where to go. Glad you enjoyed it! The bumps are still a bit immature after that last monster dump, but they are coming together.

Good catch. THIS guy's mountain:

A.Codling_021010_Win_01.jpg

Ha! :lol: I have to get a certain report with pictures done. :wink:

paradox

Hey powhunter, great skiing with you too!! First time skiing with someone from AZ - way more fun.. :)

Thanks for the pointers - I definitely owe you a beer or two..

I had to call it quits early, I'm still nursing my ankle in that last glade run.. Worth it though!!:razz: (I hope I won't be in a cast next week when I see the orthopedist - I would hate for this to be the last day of the season for me!!)

Last edited: