• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown 3/7

Grassi21

I will be there with a couple of buds on Saturday. My start time is up in the air. I could be there anytime between 12 and 2. I will check back in on Friday to confirm.

gmcunni

weather looks great on Saturday.. i'm going to start plotting and scheming to be there in the afternoon. Might have a few kids with me but i can drag them through the bumps :)

reefer

I should be there unless something drastic happens. I'll probably shoot for noon - 8:00. We'll see how this thread progresses.

Greg

Staff member
Hoping to be there with the family late morning.

Madroch

May be there with my 6 yo son... he will definitely love the soft bumps.. I like the fact that the field is wide, less concern over him clogging up the trail. Tough to get kids the bump experience on crowded narrow trails like temptor without worrying about them getting in the way.

gmcunni

seems like every time i check the weather it is different (yeah, i know, new england . . .) looks like Saturday afternoon should be good. I'll be there with Jake and my new skis hitting up the bumps.

o3jeff

I was thinking the afternoon too, Powhunter lent me his 1080's that I don't think ever had a tune so if there is any ice anywhere on the mountain I am sure I will wiping out!

Grassi21

My plans are influx right now. I still think I will be up there at some point. I might be solo. I might be part of a trio.

MR. evil

I was thinking the afternoon too, Powhunter lent me his 1080's that I don't think ever had a tune so if there is any ice anywhere on the mountain I am sure I will wiping out!

Just keep in mind that you are going to have to work those 1080's to get them to turn on the groomers. You will quickly see how spoiled you have become with shaped ski's. I sure know I did.

MrMagic

i will be there, after work around 4-4:15 i know where to find you guys

o3jeff

Scratch the 1080's off for tomorrow, can't adjust the binding down enough without remounting them to my small foot

Greg

Staff member
Heading over with the family a little later this morning.