• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

sundown sat 2-21

MR. evil

Randi and I are planning on being there for a bit today. Does anyone one know if they started seeding Gunny last night?

Greg

Staff member
Does anyone one know if they started seeding Gunny last night?

Trying to get more specifics, but they didn't get as far as they wanted to. They were down a groomer last night. Not sure which one.

Might be tearing up Sunnyside with my little one later. If so, after tomorrow that means I will have been at Sundown 6 of the last 8 days... :-o

MR. evil

Trying to get more specifics, but they didn't get as far as they wanted to. They were down a groomer last night. Not sure which one.

Might be tearing up Sunnyside with my little one later. If so, after tomorrow that means I will have been at Sundown 6 of the last 8 days... :-o

Can you also find out if they plowed down Temptor while your at it :grin:

Greg

Staff member
Chris indicates there is a section on Gunbarrel about the size of Temptor. Temptor is flat. Sounds like an even trade to me. Cool! Get at it boys! Heading over in a few with my youngest and I'll bring our SLR with the long lens along and try to get a pic from the lot. Chris wants it wider and longer eventually.