• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Thanks for the memories AZ

DJAK

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
skitheeast.net
I'll still be checking in on you time to time. It's been a fun ride lurking and posting since college. AK

http://www.meatheadfilms.com/blogs/bd/2008/08/05/Kaufman.SQT.s-Migration/

bachelor_signlr_medium.jpg

dmc

what... they don't have internet in the PNW? :)

Greg

Staff member
Wow. Best of luck, Alex. It's been great working with you, definitely AZ's first active industry person, even though you were incognito initially. Again, good luck with the transition.

Terry

Good luck in Oregon. You did a great job at the River. The meetand greets were a lot of fun. You will be missed. Enjoy the new adventure.

Vortex

I was going to post this yesterday. Though it was better to let you do it if you chose. Stop by. Again start your own board out there. Pretty good history to justify it. Safe travels. Your dog tag program is one that will remain. Won't be your legacy, but something that will remain I bet. Planning on doing for my pup next trip up.

2knees

it really really is a small world. DJAK was a groomsman in the wedding i attended while on vacation.

nice to meet you, even if it was only for a moment. I'll get nick back out on his snowboard eventually. I've managed to get him out twice since he met Janet.

good luck on your move.

Last edited: