• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The 11/4 - 11/5 weekend skiing thread-

2knees

Hmmmm.....IIRC Killington is making a lot more than 200 feet of snow on a trail. More like a couple miles.

a poor picture to paint yes. I should've clarified better, at least, the fact that i was thinking of vertical feet. As it stands with them blowing the top half, its more like 800 vertical feet and i think you are refering to the overall length of the top to bottom run they normally open and not the vertical.

thebigo

a poor picture to paint yes. I should've clarified better, at least, the fact that i was thinking of vertical feet. As it stands with them blowing the top half, its more like 800 vertical feet and i think you are refering to the overall length of the top to bottom run they normally open and not the vertical.

I would guess that both rime and east glade will be well covered. That is about 600 vertical which is signifiganlty better than caulking the windows ... :lol:

The question is the lifts not terrain. If the glades triple was spinning i think most of this board would be there.