• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The breakfast thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMagic

I am not a big breakfast eater, though’ when I go skiing I usually try to have something, but it usually just some juice and fruit. I know some skiers and riders that eat a monster breakfast ( pancakes, eggs, muffins etc.) before going skiing. But for me that5 means I have to either lose time on the slopes or get up earlier and loose sleep time. What does everyone so for breakfast when skiing?

thebigo

We have a long standing tradition of hitting demoulas every friday night for a couple pounds of turkey, a package of spinach wraps, swiss cheese and a bottle of dijonaise.

I start every saturday from november to april with a wrap and a large dunkin donuts coffee consumed in the only car on the highway with just a hint of the sun peeking above the horizon.

How much longer till ski season again?

Status
Not open for further replies.