• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

this is why IM regarded as the Chosen One....

mondeo

154396d1250423869-hayabusa-killer-crack_pipe.jpg

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
That's not pot, or a bong...

What can I saw, Mondeo, I grew up in the pre-crack error...what can I say..I saw the pipe and then the marijuana leaf on the lighter. lol

Life is by far and away NOT boring. I love life. If you live in the moment and live each one to the fullest you shouldn't be bored. If you continue to be bored, check for signs of mental illness.

SkiDork

re: boring...

thats the fave line of my kids. I tell them "Its GOOD to be bored!" That usually shuts them up...

Warp Daddy

DOOD you are shallow get a life , some hobbies , some friends , volunteer , help OTHERS the FN world doesn't revolve around BB and frankly as time goes on most of us dont give arat's ass about your inane rambling s - Get Busy Making a Life DOOD

dmc

I'd pay to be bored right now...

I feel like I'm drinking from a fire hose lately...

Website
maps.google.com
DOOD you are shallow get a life , some hobbies , some friends , volunteer , help OTHERS the FN world doesn't revolve around BB and frankly as time goes on most of us dont give arat's ass about your inane rambling s - Get Busy Making a Life DOOD

i have a nice little life....its just that i get bored very fast....:beer::beer:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
+1. Live life!

dmc

Me too, but I'm not getting stressed out over it.

Im fighting stress.. Been forcing myself to stop work at 5 or 6... It so nice out - I need to spend my evenings outdoors...

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Im fighting stress.. Been forcing myself to stop work at 5 or 6... It so nice out - I need to spend my evenings outdoors...

I've got lots of gardens that need weeding... and lots of grass trimming to do. Anytime you want, it's here for you. I don't offer this to just anyone, but I like you dmc. I know, I know, I'm just that kinda guy.

mondeo

maybe you just aint doin' it right.....

What they said. Also...

"Everybody makes their own fun. If you don't make it yourself, it ain't fun -- it's entertainment."