• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Today Warp was cleared to SKI by surgical team

Warp Daddy

Today was HUGE boost for me my evaluation by the surgical team in Syracuse . IT WENT GREAT !! They were very pleased but not surprised by the progress and all vitals were great , clear lungs , good heartrate and pressure and they explained that the speedbumps i hit last week were normalized as it takes 6 -12 months to fully heal .A few blip is normal but i was definitely NOT A FIB --- YEE HAA

They said i could use my arms and chip and such and start playing golf in 2/3 weeks and THAT I CAN SKI . I explained my adreniline junky skiing style they laffed and said SKI __TRY NOT to FALL and occasionally traverse the FALL LINE :D:D:D( These docs all ski )

These guys gave me and the Queen hugs spent beaucoup time and gave me all the pre and post op write -ups and said they LUV MY ATTITUDE and want me to TEACH the Medical staff the stress mgt course i use d to do as a consultant so they could coach other s

Needless to say the Queen and i celebreated and went out to dinner and just got home

Thanks guys FOR ALL YOUR KIND THOUGHTS and SUPPORT during this episode -- it was HUGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wa-loaf

Alright! I guess that Warp day at WF is officially on. :daffy:

bigbog

Excellent news Warp....

Did they mention anything about basejumping...?
Terrific milestone Warp!.....now don't rush anything while heading into ski season...

Last edited: