• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Vtbc 1-11-10

2knees

this stuff is just amazing. some of the best and most looked forward to tr's on the net.

Jisch

Wow, nice. I could go on an on, but let's just leave it at that.

John

wa-loaf

Sometimes I wish I lived in Vermont, didn't have little kids, and had a lot of free time.

BigJay

Lucky B!

We've had our share of snow too... 18in at the house... now i'm hoping we'll get a 4-6in by friday... could be nice... Looks like i'll be touring by myself friday afternoon... I've already made plans to be out in the woods at around 1:30PM... If you're up for it...

Now i have to figure out vids on the MAC so that i can post some TRs too...

JD

Website
hotmail.com
Lucky B!

We've had our share of snow too... 18in at the house... now i'm hoping we'll get a 4-6in by friday... could be nice... Looks like i'll be touring by myself friday afternoon... I've already made plans to be out in the woods at around 1:30PM... If you're up for it...

Now i have to figure out vids on the MAC so that i can post some TRs too...

Just got back in from some pretty major skunkage. Found a skin track heading in to where I wanted to be, but they ended up just skiing a small knob on the side of the main peak....snow came in pretty heavy at about 12, lost visibility and ended up in major spruce gnar.....can't win em all. What did you find Big J?

BigJay

Just got back in from some pretty major skunkage. Found a skin track heading in to where I wanted to be, but they ended up just skiing a small knob on the side of the main peak....snow came in pretty heavy at about 12, lost visibility and ended up in major spruce gnar.....can't win em all. What did you find Big J?

Check on facebook on my profile: New Year's Eve Bushwacking... Turned out to be major skunkage too... Seb went back and tried to link some stuff with no luck either... So we're out of this area for sure...

On friday, i have 2 options... Depends on which want i'm going after... but i'll go for the other one on saturday... so guess i'll do both areas this weekend. Since i'm starting at 1:30PM, i can't go too deep...

Saturday, Art, Seb and I might go for that northern section we spoke of... Art has been on my ass for years about that place... we'll see how everything turns out! I'll keep you posted.

JD

Website
hotmail.com
Check on facebook on my profile: New Year's Eve Bushwacking... Turned out to be major skunkage too... Seb went back and tried to link some stuff with no luck either... So we're out of this area for sure...

On friday, i have 2 options... Depends on which want i'm going after... but i'll go for the other one on saturday... so guess i'll do both areas this weekend. Since i'm starting at 1:30PM, i can't go too deep...

Saturday, Art, Seb and I might go for that northern section we spoke of... Art has been on my ass for years about that place... we'll see how everything turns out! I'll keep you posted.

Guess I'd better head up there on Friday then!
;)

soulseller

Great video, I need to stop watching and reading tele guys TR's, Its got me seriously thinking about putting the board down and taking up skiing again.