• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wachusett Earth Day Clean-up, May 21st (Earn a FREE Day Ticket)

thetrailboss

Staff member
ChileMass said:
thetrailboss said:
Bob R said:
I'm done whinning 8.30 will do. :D TB I'll follow your lead on the hike. Lets keep a couple options open depending on time. This means forget about my Pm. :wink:

OK, a compromise is in order :wink:

Want to say meet at 8:45-9am and begin at 9am?

Bob and TB -

As I have mentioned, I will have one or two 13-year olds with me, and one day you will realize how difficult it is to get teens moving in the morning, especially on a Saturday. I will do my best to get there between 830-900AM, but can't guarantee at this time unfortunately. I could come alone and get there anytime, but I want my daughter to join me, and it remains to be seen if I can get them moving in time.....but plan on us for now......

CM

No worries :wink:

Worst case: we rendezvous at the BBQ.

Did 8:45 sound good for you, Bob?

thetrailboss

Staff member
The weather is looking good for the event! :D

8:45am in front of the main lodge (side facing the parking lot)? Will have cell phone on me...give me a ring in the AM gents...

ChileMass

thetrailboss said:
The weather is looking good for the event! :D

8:45am in front of the main lodge (side facing the parking lot)? Will have cell phone on me...give me a ring in the AM gents...

TB and Bob R - see you boys at 845AM, also. My duaghter has bailed on me and is off to Newport RI for the weekend with a friend's family.

PM me with your cell numbers so we can communicate Sat AM......

thetrailboss

Staff member
ChileMass said:
My daughter has bailed on me and is off to Newport RI for the weekend with a friend's family.

Whoa...Newport. :eek: Sounds like she knows how to pick friends... :wink:

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
Re: Won't make it this year. :<

Sky521 said:
Just got word last night (final decision) tha #2 boy will be allowed to "walk" for college graduation on the 21st.

He needs three classes this summer...but WPI is letting him walk with his pals.

Tell your boy this WPI Alum (Class of 2000) says congratulations. :beer: It's not an easy school, and he should be darn proud of what he's accomplished.

Remind him of his achievement when his student loan grace period ends and he has to begin repayment. :wink:

By the way, what was his major?

Smitty

thetrailboss

Staff member
Bob R said:
This is still a going to happen for me. The afternoon hike may be an issue. I hope not.

I'm flexible on that one. Chances are we'll be one of the earlier teams, so they're probably going to send us further out...probably toward summit area, so we can take a quick detour :wink:

Vortex

thetrailboss said:
Bob R said:
This is still a going to happen for me. The afternoon hike may be an issue. I hope not.

I'm flexible on that one. Chances are we'll be one of the earlier teams, so they're probably going to send us further out...probably toward summit area, so we can take a quick detour :wink:

A man with a plan. :D

thetrailboss

Staff member
Judging by the :blink: weather, I'll be up at 6:30am if either of you change your plans...give me a call. If it is raining, Ms. Trailboss and I will probably have to bail...it was the deal I made with her :(

ChileMass

thetrailboss said:
Judging by the :blink: weather, I'll be up at 6:30am if either of you change your plans...give me a call. If it is raining, Ms. Trailboss and I will probably have to bail...it was the deal I made with her :(

TB/Bob - if the weather looks really rotten, I will bail also, but if it's just sprinkling, I will go. My daughter won't be there complaining every step (God, I love that kid!!), so if it's just me getting wet and muddy, it's no biggie.

But if it's really cold and raining, I will blow it off. Let's talk in the AM one way or the other. I'll be leaving my house around 8AM, so I'll try you then.......