• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wanna see something gross?

Yikes..I have a couple dozen unread thread..and this is the one that caught my eye..and no..I would not hit that..compared to her..I'm a woman..Mad Homer Simpson Yo!!!!...Doh

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
No offense to anyone but... I think I'd rather be the softie that I am than like that. I know it takes a lot of discipline and hard work. But why do it? I don't understand.

wa-loaf

No offense to anyone but... I think I'd rather be the softie that I am than like that. I know it takes a lot of discipline and hard work. But why do it? I don't understand.

Trust me I think most of us like our women a little curvy. Those "women" are just plain scary.

Greg

Staff member
I kinda thought #4 was the hottest of the bunch.

bvibert

Staff member
I don't know what you guys are talking about?? I think they're all hawtness...

SkiDork

bear in mind, they only look that extreme during a contest. That look is impossible to keep up on a regular basis.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Yes, but they don't go all that soft either.

We watched something one time about a guy body builder and what he goes through for competition. Not like Arnold, minor leagues compared to that. But the dude ate a very regimented diet of steamed chicken and veg (no enjoyment out of his food either), especially right before competition he would change the ratios of protein/fat/carbs to look his "best." The thing that stuck out, and we still joke about, was his body hair removal routine and how he asked his father to shave his ass. :oops: :lol: You would think he would have sprung for waxing at least... ;)

Again, I realize that it's a lot of discipline and hard work to get one to that state. But I really don't understand why anyone would want to go that extreme. It's not attractive, IMHO, for men or women to look like that.

Yes, but they don't go all that soft either.

We watched something one time about a guy body builder and what he goes through for competition. Not like Arnold, minor leagues compared to that. But the dude ate a very regimented diet of steamed chicken and veg (no enjoyment out of his food either), especially right before competition he would change the ratios of protein/fat/carbs to look his "best." The thing that stuck out, and we still joke about, was his body hair removal routine and how he asked his father to shave his ass. :oops: :lol: You would think he would have sprung for waxing at least... ;)

Again, I realize that it's a lot of discipline and hard work to get one to that state. But I really don't understand why anyone would want to go that extreme. It's not attractive, IMHO, for men or women to look like that.

I remember that..it was on MTVs true life. My Dad is great and he'd do alot for me but I would never ask him to shave my ass...I'd go to a professional ass shaver for that..lol

Skier75

OMG! You sure #3 and 7 are women??? #11 kinda looks like Micheal Jackson. ;) Now I wanna know how the heck they do that with their boobs??? Make them so muscular??? Not that I'd want to do that, it just seems way to unnatural.

Got a good one you can recommend? :p

I really don't know..I wish I would have joined the local Young Professionals Group because they have referrals for all different types of services and I remember Ass Shaving to be one of them.

Here is some Ass Shaving stoke!!!

Warp Daddy

OMG! You sure #3 and 7 are women??? #11 kinda looks like Micheal Jackson. ;) Now I wanna know how the heck they do that with their boobs??? Make them so muscular??? Not that I'd want to do that, it just seems way to unnatural.

Man i agree I prefer the SOFT look not sure i want a boob to feel like a friggin beanbag :D