• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What New Hampshire areas will you ski/board in 2011-12

What New Hampshire areas will you ski/board in 2011-12?

• Attitash

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Balsams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black NH

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Bretton Woods

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Cannon

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • Cranmore

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Dartmouth Skiway

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Gunstock

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Loon

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Mt. Sunapee

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Ragged

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Waterville

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Whaleback

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Wildcat

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I'm going to try a poll of VT-NH-ME-NY biggies and see what the profile of this group looks like. Yeah, I'm leaving out the smaller places, and deliberately omitting MA and CT. We can have a mega-poll if this works out. Of course you can vote for as many resorts/hills as you want. But you're only allowed one vote per hill.

Edd

Of course you can vote for as many resorts/hills as you want. But you're only allowed one vote per hill.

These two sentences confuse me...

I'll be frequenting Gunstock, BW, Cannon, Wildcat, and Cranmore in NH. Bonus points if I can nail a good day at Black.

4-NH college pass so ill be spending a good amount of time at Cannon, Waterville, and Bretton woods. I also want to try and get to Pats Peak this year; its been a while since ive last been and thats where I did the bulk of my learning so it has a special spot in my heart.

xwhaler

Definately Cannon, Whaleback, and Wildcat...would like to get to Dartmouth, the Balsams (if hotel is open) and maybe a day at Black

Black Phantom

Tues and Thurs twofers. Otherwise, good luck getting a discount at Cannon...

I am planning on skiing with him on a Friday and heading west from there. :snow:

Perhaps I can just put the bill on Puck Its tab? :flag::cool::-D

I am also watching billski's deal page like a hawk.

watching-like-a-hawk.jpg

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I am planning on skiing with him on a Friday and heading west from there. :snow:

I am also watching billski's deal page like a hawk.

watching-like-a-hawk.jpg
;p;

Oh 'cmon, lots of folks here are finding some pretty neat stuff. I never find them all, I'm just a bit more eager than most.

I just put it in my tickler file for next year. It's made things a lot easier. No guarantees, but sometimes it pays to fish in the same place.

btw, Cannon

Of course, river nailed the twofers.
There is also Wednesday NH Residents $35
They also cough up weekly deals, short fuse.
Ski shops around Nashua and Burlington Ma (Ski Haus) Buying and selling at group rates. (est $10-15 off), starting after Christmas holiday.

And these three require coughing up some dough or getting an affinity card from your employer.

Recreation Connection save 16
Passportlifestyle 18 off
The River 92.5 Jan 7, $25

I'd recommend bookmarking all those daily deals. The resorts are still experimenting.
Also, select mountains are giving out discount coupons or discounts on packs at the Boston show this weekend. I wish I had know about them ahead of time, but they never announce till the show.

Last edited:

Black Phantom

;p;

Oh 'cmon, lots of folks here are finding some pretty neat stuff. I never find them all, I'm just a bit more eager than most.

I just put it in my tickler file for next year. It's made things a lot easier. No guarantees, but sometimes it pays to fish in the same place.

btw, Cannon

Ski shops around Nashua and Burlington Ma (Ski Haus) Buying and selling at group rates. (est $10-15 off), starting after Christmas holiday.

And these three require coughing up some dough or getting an affinity card from your employer.

Passportlifestyle 18 off

I'd recommend bookmarking all those daily deals. The resorts are still experimenting.
Also, select mountains are giving out discount coupons or discounts on packs at the Boston show this weekend. I wish I had know about them ahead of time, but they never announce till the show.

Thanks. I will most likely put it on Puck Its tab.:razz: I will only be able to make it on a Friday and it will be a random, last minute one at that. I actually won't mind giving this institution my dough for a full price ticket. It was my home hill for several years.:beer:

I haven't been back there for quite some time. Mittersill was a quad powered journey a few years ago.:fangun:

BTW- the Globe deal page only show ski deals on my display. You see the deal for Owl's Head? And Stratton? Both half off.

I like to ski Stratton in the spring. Friday as well. :daffy:

Smellytele

Thanks. I will most likely put it on Puck Its tab.:razz: I will only be able to make it on a Friday and it will be a random, last minute one at that. I actually won't mind giving this institution my dough for a full price ticket. It was my home hill for several years.:beer:

I haven't been back there for quite some time. Mittersill was a quad powered journey a few years ago.:fangun:

BTW- the Globe deal page only show ski deals on my display. You see the deal for Owl's Head? And Stratton? Both half off.

I like to ski Stratton in the spring. Friday as well. :daffy:

Unfortunately the Stratton deal is only early season pre 12/23

Smellytele

;p;

btw, Cannon

Passportlifestyle 18 off

Where did you find the river 92.5 deal?

Black Phantom

Unfortunately the Stratton deal is only early season pre 12/23

Yes. I saw that.

Stratton is a great place in the spring. It gets a bum rap from many. Probably because it is "Loonish" on Saturdays. I think it is undeserved.

Place is run top notch. Trees are quite good.