• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where are you skiing this weekend? Mar 2-3, 2013 Edition

Cheese

4 runs at Waterville, power went out and they closed for the day. Corduroy was sweet for the runs I got.

ScottySkis

Got to go see my dad today, tomorrow will be at Gore hopefully I get to meet some more A zoners tomorrow.

〽❄❅

Got to go see my dad today, tomorrow will be at Gore hopefully I get to meet some more A zoners tomorrow.
Sorry i missed you.

I was totally shot from Saturday and didn't hit the slopes till 11:30am:\ Figured the best chance of spotting you would be to stay in one area. Pretty much skied "Gore Mt" Straight Brook Area all day (one lift/short runs), mostly Chatemac, Lies, Upper Darby/Open Pit and a few on Hawkeye/Double Barrel.

Sunday was the best day of the weekend. Light but steady snow from Saturday night thru the whole ski day Sunday was a fluffier snowflake type, then Friday/Sat morning. Gore was mobbed on Saturday and the snow was on pause during the day, not starting up again 'till Sat evening.

ScottySkis

〽❄❅;765542 said:
Sorry i missed you.

I was totally shot from Saturday and didn't hit the slopes till 11:30am:\ Figured the best chance of spotting you would be to stay in one area. Pretty much skied "Gore Mt" Straight Brook Area all day (one lift/short runs), mostly Chatemac, Lies, Upper Darby/Open Pit and a few on Hawkeye/Double Barrel.

Sunday was the best day of the weekend. Light but steady snow from Saturday night thru the whole ski day Sunday was a fluffier snowflake type, then Friday/Sat morning. Gore was mobbed on Saturday and the snow was on pause during the day, not starting up again 'till Sat evening.
Sorry I missed you to, Gore was fun.:thumbup: