• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who's earning turns on Wednesday...?

JD

Website
hotmail.com
It will take you an hour to get to the top of liitle whiteface. That 2300 vert. If you are going to the top tack on another hour. i cant do it that quick but I know it can be done.

Its not going to be anygood. Doing the jack rabbit trail from LP over to keene that will be a hoot

Have you been up to the Hill. What's going on?

deadheadskier

Staff member
Hour and a half to the summit. 50 minutes to the gondi house/quad is pretty reasonable.

I guess I could see someone doing it that quick, that someone wouldn't be me though. :lol: I've hiked, not skinned up to the Chin from the Gondi House and it typically took me about 40 minutes.

50 minutes to the Gondi House seems like you'd really be moving, but at the end of the day, it is under 2 miles.

enjoy....I'll wait for the 8 minute ride in a cabin :lol:

tjf67

Have you been up to the Hill. What's going on?

Been by it twice. Was raining till about 4. We have 3 inches in LP. There must be at least double that up higher. Above 2500 feet they are going to get 15 20 inches. At least that is what i think and I an sticking to it

mattchuck2

Website
skiequalsmc2.blogspot.com
I'm probably going to push back my adventure until Thursday, maybe Friday.

Looks like the drive up to Gore might be treacherous tomorrow and I got some stuff to do at work anyway.

Thursday and Friday look sunny with warmer temps . . . Solid.

JD

Website
hotmail.com
Been by it twice. Was raining till about 4. We have 3 inches in LP. There must be at least double that up higher. Above 2500 feet they are going to get 15 20 inches. At least that is what i think and I an sticking to it

I love you. We'll be at the face by 8. Black Nissan PUTruck VT tags and BIG smiles! I have a boner.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
I guess I could see someone doing it that quick, that someone wouldn't be me though. :lol: I've hiked, not skinned up to the Chin from the Gondi House and it typically took me about 40 minutes.

50 minutes to the Gondi House seems like you'd really be moving, but at the end of the day, it is under 2 miles.

enjoy....I'll wait for the 8 minute ride in a cabin :lol:

took me 60 last year and i was never in shape. so 50 seems about right as i am a slow skinner.

Chris I

Out the door. Just fell down the stairs, ripped a solid amount of skin off of my big left toe. lots of blood. wrapped it up, no toes on powder day.

Eski

the sun has risen and showcasing a winter wonderland, I will return to the bootpack & trails we created yesterday ...

tjf67

I love you. We'll be at the face by 8. Black Nissan PUTruck VT tags and BIG smiles! I have a boner.
Going up the toll road today after work. Night hike up into the high peaks. Well its just a long ski up a road but it exercise and its on snow.