• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Are you an innie or outie

drjeff

Outside. My primary pair of gloves are a pair of Swix Topdogs

with an extended cuff and essentially a powder cord at the top of the cuff that I can cynch down. Works great for me at keeping all the elements out!

Puck it

This is funny. I ordered like 5 or 6 diferent pairs from BC at the beginning of the year to replace my Scott T32's that are about to die. I tried 3 or 4 pair of the under the cuff. I just not like them. I finally went with the Marmot Exum Work Glove.

BLA.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I go over the cuff also, normally. Sometimes if it's not cold i just let them but up against each other and feel the fresh breeze against my wrist :lol:

KevinF

Both. My winter gloves and mitts (Hestra's) have long gaiters on them, so there's no way they'd fit under my jacket (at least not with any degree of comfort).

My spring gloves have really short gaiters though, so with those I'll (usually) pull my jacket sleeves over them.

Puck it

I keep on seeing this thread come up and I forget it is not about navels.

I did get mine fixed if anyone cares! Umbilical that is, I got it from screaming at dmc.

Edd

Outside. Mittens with long cuffs. Anything else is madness....until spring.