• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where are you skiing this weekend? Mar 2-3, 2013 Edition

Cheese

Waterville Valley (Saturday)
Loon (Sunday)

Red Spyder jacket, black pants, blue helmet with an Alpine Zone sticker. PM me if you'd like to meet up and share some runs.

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Fri - TBD. Probably Burke, but I'm keeping my options open depending on where the best conditions are. Using a 2-for-1 Irving voucher, so for once I actually have options.

Sat - Cannon.

ScottySkis

Torn between a bus trip to seven springs or heading up to gore/whiteface for a couple of days

Have fun ,just you going possibly to NY ADKs or fyi there very good stuff up their. I never been to 7 Springs how does that compare to Elk?

SKI-3PO

Friday - Wherever the snow looks best up north
Saturday - Probably Burke, but if there's significant snow elsewhere, I'll adjust
Sunday - Probably Jay, but see above
Monday - MRG

emmaurice2

Things worked out that I get my Northern VT trip after all. I pretty much decide where I'm going last minute, but my tentative schedule:
Sat: Slight chance of afternoon at Pico
Sun: Stowe
Mon: MRG

vdk03

Heading down to Silverton Friday spending the night and getting to the mtn early:D

Sent from my C771 using AlpineZone mobile app