• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where are you skiing this weekend? Mar 16-17, 2013 Edition

〽❄❅

- Sorry to say i can't go on Sunday, will be held hostage by my family:( If i'm lucky i'll be able to escape Saturday but it's not looking too promising, will post if my luck changes.

snoseek

Either Wildcat or Sunday River on Sunday...currently leaning towards Wildcat. I'm sporting bright bright red pants, black coat, black/rainbow 4frnts that you don't see very often. Feel free to flag if you see me (brian).

Morwax

I dont usually ski on the weekends but may hit Loon saturday.

Cheese

Sugarbush this weekend - it's back to winter some new snow and cold temps predicted

Plus the groomers have had a few days to recover from the immature snow that fell earlier this week. Looking forward to another good one.

ScottySkis

Elk Sunday, with Hippiechick you should come down and have fun. Corn head, Vinny, and spring Mtn high( love that name) hopefully some A zoners er::beer::beer:;);):cool::cool::th:thumbup::beer::beer::beer::):):):):)
I can't wait tomorrow will probably be my last day at Elk to next year.:):):):):thumb

Last edited:

o3jeff

Aee you gonna try the big air contest? They used to do it years ago on the last steep on Blackline before Wand but are bringing down by the tube park. Should make for some interesting Apres in any event.

By big air do you mean 2" off the ground!

mlkrgr

As crazy as it sounds, I'll be cashing in a voucher at Waterville on Sunday event though the window price is $17. Will spend the day socializing with people from meetup.com even though I'll probably ski 1/2 of what I normally ski.