• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Rossignol B4 and Rossignol R11 Mutix

snowmonster

Time to start disposing the quiver. Boston area pick-up preferred. I'm giving AZers first dibs before I list on other sites. Both skis in excellent condition. I hand tune and wax them myself. Stored in my apartment. PM me for offers and questions.

1. 168 Rossignol B4 (122-94-112), mounted with bindings. Good for soft snow and tree-skiing. Would be a good backcountry ski. -- SOLD

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1374424608.315792.jpgImageUploadedByAlpineZone1374424622.161248.jpg

2. 165 Rossignol R11 Mutix (118-70-102), mounted with bindings and long and short radius arms (long arms make it ski like a GS type ski and short arms make it a slalom ski). Kit for arms with carry-case complete and included. Good frontside carver. -- SOLD

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1374424954.830497.jpg
ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1374424975.144878.jpg

Last edited:

snowmonster

Would you take a trade for very nice sheets and or throw worth like$400 iis, I can send you PM with link to stuff if you think about it.
Unopened and not used.

Thanks, Scotty, but I need to travel light.

Wow no takers? I can vouch that Snowmonster babies his skis.

Thanks, TB. Except for the dust on the carrying case on the R11, these actually look brand-new.

snowmonster

^ I'm selling it to an Alpinezoner so, as far as I am concerned, I'm keeping it within the family. Share the love forward. I'd rather that these skis go to someone who will use them well. May his ski tracks be always powder-filled, brother!

ScottySkis

^ I'm selling it to an Alpinezoner so, as far as I am concerned, I'm keeping it within the family. Share the love forward. I'd rather that these skis go to someone who will use them well. May his ski tracks be always powder-filled, brother!

Exactly enjoy many powder days on them.

snowmonster

Thanks, guys. I'll still be around here on these boards. It'll be like I never left. Of course, don't be surprised to see me posting here at odd hours because of the time difference.

By the way, I have boxes of Ski, Skiing and Powder magazine from 2006 to 2012. If anybody wants this treasure trove of information, let me know. It's yours. Otherwise, these are heading to the dumpster.:cry: