• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

snoseek

Lately i rediscover the actual benefits of other hallucinogenic drugs. I dont see why good clean acid, mushrooms and various cactus derivatives should not be available to the masses as well as pot.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

deadheadskier

Staff member
Lately i rediscover the actual benefits of other hallucinogenic drugs. I dont see why good clean acid, mushrooms and various cactus derivatives should not be available to the masses as well as pot.

Hasn't been a problem in Amsterdam

ScottySkis

snoseek

Dabs are too much for me, that much ive figured out. Real bad anxiety

Funky_Catskills

Couldn't agree more..

Funky_Catskills

Dabs are too much for me, that much ive figured out. Real bad anxiety

Just did one... haha

You just need to keep reminding yourself the reason you did a dab to begin with is to get really baked..
Well done... :)

skiNEwhere

While I'm not against weed per se, I wish Colorado wasn't the first state to legalize it. Colorado used to be stereotyped with skiing first and foremost. Not anymore

crank

My girlfriend is in Amsterdam right now. Yesterday she visited a shop and enjoyed something called Silver Bubble, then went for a long bike ride past many colorful fields of tulips.

My girlfriend is in Amsterdam right now. Yesterday she visited a shop and enjoyed something called Silver Bubble, then went for a long bike ride past many colorful fields of tulips.

that all sounds quite nefarious...thank goodness such activities are illegal here in the land of the free