legalize it already - Page 51

AlpineZone

Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    37 deaths on the first day!

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/01/02/m...-legalization/

My couch might pull out but I send it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Somehow I doubt this.

Edit: And judging by the smiley you so cleverly buried, I'm guessing you do too.

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by twinplanx; Jan 3, 2014 at 5:49 PM.
    Life's to short for warm-up runs
    All skis are rock skis

Quote Originally Posted by twinplanx View Post
    Somehow I doubt this.

+420 no death has ever happen. I be dead a long time ago.

The Currant is like The Onion
    My couch might pull out but I send it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    The Currant is like The Onion
    OK, thanks I truly did not know that.

Life's to short for warm-up runs
    All skis are rock skis

too funny...some other news outlets picked up on that story and also reported it as fact

Quote Originally Posted by JDMRoma View Post
    All the T shirt stores were going wild with the weed analogies….I must say I liked most of them but with my 16 YO daughter around I didn't go there !
    Scotty, it's a free country and I wish you all the best. However, like Roma, I just got back from CO and was skiing there on Jan 1st and 2nd when this thing went into effect. Heard radio reports that the tourism/commerce people throughout much of CO are handling this topic with kid gloves. A lot of conservative old tourists like myself and/or family types view a bunch of open dope smoking in public places (such as liftlines or ski town sidewalks) as a big negative. They are waiting to see how the public accepts this before jumping on the bandwagon to promote it and risk backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by jimk View Post
    Scotty, it's a free country and I wish you all the best. However, like Roma, I just got back from CO and was skiing there on Jan 1st and 2nd when this thing went into effect. Heard radio reports that the tourism/commerce people throughout much of CO are handling this topic with kid gloves. A lot of conservative old tourists like myself and/or family types view a bunch of open dope smoking in public places (such as liftlines or ski town sidewalks) as a big negative. They are waiting to see how the public accepts this before jumping on the bandwagon to promote it and risk backlash.
    Do you have a similar view of people drinking beer openly at sporting events?

http://admin.alternet.org/drugs/it-w...ter941597&t=11

9 Study: No Association Between Cannabis Smoking And Lung Cancer
    Subjects who regularly inhale cannabis smoke possess no greater risk of lung cancer than do those who consume it occasionally or not at all, according to data presented in May at the annual meeting of the American Academy for Cancer Research. UCLA investigators analyzed data from six case-control studies, conducted between 1999 and 2012, involving over 5,000 subjects (2,159 cases and 2,985 controls). They reported, “Our pooled results showed no significant association between the intensity, duration, or cumulative consumption of cannabis smoke and the risk of lung cancer overall or in never smokers.”

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Do you have a similar view of people drinking beer openly at sporting events?
    I think that is the central question to the entire debate.
    "The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

Thread Information