• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The rodent was wrong!

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
pp.png

A late-breaking development:

A Pennsylvania law firm has announced it will be defending Phil, writing: Please be advised that Nurick Law Group, LLC proudly represents the interests of Phil Sowerby, a/k/a “Punxsutawney Phil Sowerby” a/k/a “Punxsutawney Phil” (hereinafter “Punxsutawney Phil”) his predecessors and progeny, for the purposes of this preposterous prosecution and persecution. Punxsutawney Phil provides (primarily Pennsylvanians) preeminent prognostication predicated on the position of his shadow."

hammer

OK...now we would be seriously griping here if Phil had seen his shadow and we had a torch in March like last year...;-)

vcunning

For clarification, I went to Punxsutawney on February 2nd this year. Personally met with Phil and his co-handler, John Griffiths. I saw Phil see his shadow (along with my 20,000 closest friends at Gobbler's Knob). Phil was set-up.

Phil2.jpg

The Future

Website
www.snowboardprogression.com
View attachment 8416

A late-breaking development:

A Pennsylvania law firm has announced it will be defending Phil, writing: Please be advised that Nurick Law Group, LLC proudly represents the interests of Phil Sowerby, a/k/a “Punxsutawney Phil Sowerby” a/k/a “Punxsutawney Phil” (hereinafter “Punxsutawney Phil”) his predecessors and progeny, for the purposes of this preposterous prosecution and persecution. Punxsutawney Phil provides (primarily Pennsylvanians) preeminent prognostication predicated on the position of his shadow."

Ridiculous! I thought this was a joke until you linked to the Washington Post. Just when you think you can't be surprised by a lawsuit...

I'm sure glad he was wrong though! ;)