• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon Lover's Thread

AdironRider

That looks like a boring Zoomer pic - with it groomed flat down the middle. Ok so there are still bumps on the side so everyone is happy!

The lifeline is technically a separate run if you believe the map, and I'm pretty sure they typically groom lookers right of Zoomer most days.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Dana will be up. I'll tell him it's a nice low angle glade and will make a judgement call when I see how many bruises he has when he gets to the bottom.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Could be.
I saw that you posted that. When you said "This Girl needs your support!" what did you have in mind? Are you putting something together for her?

No , just getting the word out. The more people know about her situation the better.
Ultimately it's her decision legally or otherwise,
I would like to see her do a go fund me .

Last edited:

deadheadskier

Staff member
I would to, but IIRC in the original thread she specifically expressed no desire for such help. All she wants is for Cannon and the insurance company to take responsibility and make things right.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
I would to, but IIRC in the original thread she specifically expressed no desire for such help. All she wants is for Cannon and the insurance company to take responsibility and make things right.

I saw that also , but by her more recent post and reality check ,definite anger , I'm hoping she has changed her mind.
It could be years before she see's any financial support from Cannon.
Then maybe I'll go back.

MEtoVTSkier

As they should. It has me scratching my head why they wouldn't and avoid a lawsuit. Or have OSHA crawling up their azz. Seems to me, it's a huge failure on Lift-Ops part, by allowing customers & employees underneath a dangerous condition. Imagine if it was a customer that got hit...

deadheadskier

Staff member
probably legal advice

And it's probably the right advice even if she is 100% the victim. Who knows, Cannon's lawyers could be jerks and try and counter sue to make her go away.

deadheadskier

Staff member
bizarre. why post that at all if you've messaged the moderators of a forum to have a thread deleted. It just makes people wonder who Scrim is.

Jcb890

It could definitely be that her own lawyers advised her to take everything down. Otherwise, it is just more scum and douchebaggery from Cannon.