Cannon Lover's Thread - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 233 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 2325
  1. #21
    I'm guessing people are happy now that a trail or two never went in there.

  2. #22
    We need to do a poll on which mountain has the most annoying fanboys on AZ. Contenders are:

    Cannon
    Killington
    Jay Peak
    Magic
    Sundown

    I would have added Plattekill, but no one could be annoyed by Scotty!

  3. #23
    Tin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ZooMass Slamherst
    Posts
    2,984
    Comparing this to Sundown and K lovers is just ridiculous.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Domeskier View Post
    We need to do a poll on which mountain has the most annoying fanboys on AZ. Contenders are:

    Cannon
    Killington
    Jay Peak
    Magic
    Sundown

    I would have added Plattekill, but no one could be annoyed by Scotty!
    Annoying. Sundown by a long shot
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

    SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Domeskier View Post
    We need to do a poll on which mountain has the most annoying fanboys on AZ. Contenders are:

    Cannon
    Killington
    Jay Peak
    Magic
    Sundown

    I would have added Plattekill, but no one could be annoyed by Scotty!
    Hijacked - and someone took the bait

    Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Comparing this to Sundown and K lovers is just ridiculous.
    hook, line

    Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Annoying. Sundown by a long shot
    and sinker
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

    2016-2017 target - 50

    If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

  6. #26
    Sundown and it's not even close. They always have their panties in a wad. Magic folks are loyal to the core but at least they are friendly people who are always willing to show you why they think their mountain is special. Killington folks can get pretty annoying but I think it's mostly just 2 people that get under folks skin. Cannon followers tend to be more self depricating IMO.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by dlague View Post
    Hijacked - and someone took the bait
    Sometimes the bait is just too tempting!

  8. #28
    Back on track

    It is cool that Cannon has two distinct views whether you are going North where you see the front 5 or going south where you can see the entire ski area.
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

    2016-2017 target - 50

    If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMadWorld View Post
    Sundown and it's not even close. They always have their panties in a wad. Magic folks are loyal to the core but at least they are friendly people who are always willing to show you why they think their mountain is special. Killington folks can get pretty annoying but I think it's mostly just 2 people that get under folks skin. Cannon followers tend to be more self deprecating IMO.
    Fixed it for you but I don't want to toot my on horn though.

    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

    SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    I'm guessing people are happy now that a trail or two never went in there.
    Now that Mitty is not a sidecountry, we will just be skiing more of the skier's right sidecountry.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

    SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 7:39 AM.