• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon Lover's Thread

JDMRoma

Awesome it was ! Glade fest 2015 !
Glad I convinced you to call it a day when I did .... Toasted !

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

beemercer

meant to post these earlier, couple photos from this sunday past, hoping this sunday coming up is just as incredible

IMG_20150405_122545372_zpsxuo6i1tq.jpg

IMG_20150405_121628081_zpscvtn5ofx.jpg

IMG_20150405_130745172_zpsyacujep2.jpg

Farleyman

Hoping to get there tomorrow afternoon, check out the conditions around the mountain then rip it up all day Sunday, could be my last day on lift access trails.. Sad to the the season coming to an end

Farleyman

I may be solo Sunday if you guys don't mind a tag along. You all seem to know where the goods are, this is only my third season with a pass to cannon. Still learning where everything is

dlague

I will be there either Saturday or Sunday or both. Still trying to figure out plans based on my sons Lacrosse schedule.

Cannonball

Wind is keeping me away from Tux and Wildcat tomorrow. I'll be watching Cannon (plus BW and others). So if anyone decides on Cannon tomorrow shoot me a pm if you want to connect.

witch hobble

Tough love out there today. Last day the whole family unit could ski together. Bummer. Tomorrow should kick ass. Coverage for 4/11 is incredible. I probably have 2 more days to get in, but those dreaded kids sports, known to be killers of spring skiing, have got me tomorrow. Have fun!

yeggous

Yesterday at Wildcat was rough. Everything off of the Bobcat lift was good. The summit was scary.

Today I'm at Cannon. Look for the guy in black pants, red and black jacket, and a neon orange helmet. Skiing Rossi Experience 88s.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app