• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Burkeapolooza II: February 17-18th

thetrailboss

Staff member
Well, it is shaping up that some folks are going to be at Burke on February 17th. Right now RIDEr, his significant other, AndyZee, Vi, myself, and Ms. TB will be skiing, weather permitting. Snow date will be on Sunday.

Feel free to post here or PM if you are interested.

Meeting time and place to be set. Probably meeting at Sherburne and Apres at Bear Den (MidBurke).

:beer:

thetrailboss

Staff member
Good stuff! So who else is in? Going once, going twice.......................

Let me put it this way: do you like Summit Glades? That is like East Bowl. Upper KA? Try Powderhorn or Wilderness. Upper Pike? Warren's Way. 49er? Dippers. Sunset '71? Willoughby.

Sky

Hey Boss...not looking good for me. Sorry pal. I did the math...even talked to the three boys to see if they wanted to go. I think we're hunting for something closer. Google has it @ 4 hrs. It takes me three to get to Cannon and I'd have to cruise past there to hit Burke. :<

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Hey Boss...not looking good for me. Sorry pal. I did the math...even talked to the three boys to see if they wanted to go. I think we're hunting for something closer. Google has it @ 4 hrs. It takes me three to get to Cannon and I'd have to cruise past there to hit Burke. :<

Dude, would have been great to meet you!

thetrailboss

Staff member

Where are you coming from? FWIW it is about 45 mins past Cannon....though if you are coming up 91, it is just over two hours from the MA/VT border.

thebigo

Glad I clicked on this thread, as of now I'll plan on meeting you guys.

Looks like a big crowd, any contacts at burke that could give us the special AZ group rate? :wink:

Sky

Where are you coming from? FWIW it is about 45 mins past Cannon....though if you are coming up 91, it is just over two hours from the MA/VT border.

I live right on the MA/RI border south of Worcester. 93 would be the best shot. 91 is out.

AZ...sorry it's not happening this time man. There will come a time...Don't you worry. Up until today...the 17th was on the "raggedy" edge. But with this new HOT deadline...I'm toast. Big doin's at work. Very tight schedule through 21 Feb.

Bang Camaro show @ the Paradise on the 24th. www.bangcamaro.com

thetrailboss

Staff member
There's still time to get in on some of this:

grooming-lg.jpg

:wink:

And we need to set a meeting place and time for Saturday.

awf170

Just saw this... I might be able to make it sunday. Who will be there sunday?

Edit: Are there any discounts for passholders at other mountains at Burke?