• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Merry Christmas

Cornhead

Merry Christmas to all. All the people out in shorts yesterday did nothing to put me in the Christmas spirit. It did make my last minute shopping an almost pleasant experience though. Hopefully all those December short wearers will be pissing and moaning about the "Polar Vortex" soon. If not, I hope the conditions out West continue to be good so I can salvage the season with a trip there. Here's to a happy, snowy, new year. Fuck all the Winter short wearers, it's our time to be happy, not theirs.

dlague

Merry Christmas to all. All the people out in shorts yesterday did nothing to put me in the Christmas spirit. It did make my last minute shopping an almost pleasant experience though. Hopefully all those December short wearers will be pissing and moaning about the "Polar Vortex" soon. If not, I hope the conditions out West continue to be good so I can salvage the season with a trip there. Here's to a happy, snowy, new year. Fuck all the Winter short wearers, it's our time to be happy, not theirs.

That seems like a contrarian Merry Christmas. :)

Yes Merry Christmas! Let's hope for the beginning of the season we have been wanting. Many great turns ahead for all!

Won't find me saying this often but I am looking forward to skiing at BW today.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Cornhead

That seems like a contrarian Merry Christmas. :)

Yes Merry Christmas! Let's hope for the beginning of the season we have been wanting. Many great turns ahead for all!

Won't find me saying this often but I am looking forward to skiing at BW today.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

OK, Merry Christmas to fellow snow lovers, screw the rest of you. 70° Christmas Eves make me cranky. Now if we had a normal Winter up till this point, I'd be one of the shorts wearers, on the slopes. I probably would be giving less presents, I'dve shirked my last minute shopping duties to ski. Enjoy BW.

bigbog

Hope everyone's Christmas/Holiday-Season is going swimmingly. These 50° temps are, at least, giving me the chance to grind/sand/bondo/paint and seal up some of my Xterra's rust spots/areas, but can't wait for winter temps and some snow....